Use Textures to make your photos interesting… Try it!
So how does it work?
- Look for textures that capture your eye.
- Once you’ve found one, think about what angle would be best to shoot your image.
- Don’t be afraid to get down near the ground or higher up on your toes!
- Snap your Photo!
The images above are great examples of Textures:
- Natural Texture (red sand)
- Man Made (red door and paint with rust)
Textures help give your photos some depth and substance.
They are interesting to look at, especially if there are patterns that grab your attention.
Using textures will help you create more interest in your photos and help you develop your own style!
Can you find some textures?
All ages! Share your photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @ImagineAShow #ImagineAShow
Under 18? Submit your photos to our annual collection!