How to take pictures of Landscapes!
So how does it work?
- Find a clear spot with the landscape in clear view.
- Use the widest lens or setting you have on your camera.(or cell phone)
- This helps to capture the most of what you see.
- Use a tripod if there is less night, especially night photography.
- Take multiple shots as the sky changes quite a bit.
- You want to pick the best light in your photo!
The photos above show landscape photography in both daytime and nighttime.
When using a tripod for lower light or night photography, you can increase your exposure and still snap a sharp image!
With landscape photography, you can create those epic “WOW” photos that you can share with your friends!
Share your best Landscape Shot with us!
All ages! Share your photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @ImagineAShow #ImagineAShow
Under 18? Submit your photos to our annual collection!